- Ready In:
- 1 (400 g) can condensed milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 125 g butter or 125 g margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Place all ingredients except the vanilla in a deep microwave proof dish (mixture will rise considerably while cooking).
- Microwave for 2 minutes then stir.
- Microwave for a further 10 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Add vanilla and stir well.
- Place in a greased dish and allow to cool.
- Cut into squares when cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!