I got this easy to make and delicious cauliflower recipe from Cooks.com It has lots of nice taste but not overwhelming and found it very enjoyable and tasty. Hope you find it that way too.
- Ready In:
- Cut cauliflower into florets
- Put in microwavable casserole bowl.
- Cover and cook on high 8 to 10 minutes. Stir halfway through.
- Remove from microwave.
- Spray with Pam butter spray evenly
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, grated cheese and salt
- You may even want to sprinkle with some minced garlic.
- Return bowl back to the microwave uncovered
- Microwave for 1 - 2 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 5 more