Mexican Chicken Crepes
photo by mydesigirl
- Ready In:
- 8 flour tortillas
- 7 -8 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 4 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 cups sour cream
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, diced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (or any you want)
- 1 1⁄2 cups green onions, sliced
- grated cheese
- Combine all indregients except tortillas and chicken.
- Mix half of the sauce with chicken and roll into tortillas and put into a baking dish.
- Then pour the rest of sauce over filled tortillas.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350, or until bubly and hot.
- Garnish with more grated cheese, olives, and tomatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My way of rating recipes <br>1 Star - Did not like it, and possibly not edible, will not be making again, unless I specify the chance. <br>2 Star - It was ok, but I will probly not make again, unless I specify the chance. <br>3 Star - This was good, not bad, but not great, and will probly be made again when I have nothing else to make. <br>4 Star - This was great, and will be made again. <br>5 Star - AMAZING dish. Will most definitely be made again. <br> <br> <br> <br><a href=http://www.amazingcounters.com><img border=0 src=http://c7.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=1512901&c=4539016 alt=Free Web Counters></a><a href=http://www.flowerdeliverydeals.com>Cheap Flowers</a>