photo by nevillessault
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) taco seasoning
- 1 (14 ounce) can rotel, drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package cornbread mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease shallow 2qt baking dish, set aside.
- In skillet, brown ground beef. Stir in Taco Seasoning. Add Rotel and Corn. Pour into prepared dish.
- Prepare Corn Bread Batter according to package directions. Pour over beef mixture. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!