Mexican Beef Skillet
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 cup instant brown rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Brown ground beef with chopped onion in a large skillet.
- Add beans, rice, water and salsa.
- Cover and let simmer over medium low heat for 20 minute until heated through.
- Top with cheese and let cheese melt.
- Top with sour cream if desired and serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mom to 3 little ones. I love to cook when I have time.