- Ready In:
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 (3/4 ounce) envelopes taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- Spray a 9" x 13" pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread refried beans on bottom.
- Spread sour cream on top of beans.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over sour cream.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake @ 375* for about 20 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Stir well~~that way cheese doesn't harden on top.
- Cut ingredients in half for an 8" x 8" pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Ohio and work at an elementary school. I am married and we have 2 beautiful children/young adults(yikes!)and 2 labs. I enjoy family & friends time, reading (when there's time), making gifts, collecting recipes and baking & cooking. I have several favorite cookbooks and am certain that Recipezaar will become a favorite, too! My passions are cooking/baking yummy, yet healthy, foods. I, also, love dogs & children.