- Ready In:
- Put sugar and orange juice in a blender. Cover and blend on medium speed about 15 seconds, or until foamy.
- Put 2 Tbsp cranberry juice in each of 8 glasses.
- Pour 1/4 c orange juice into each glass.
- Add about 1 c champagne (or grape juice) to each glass.
- Garnish with orange slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a married stay at home mom (former teacher) with two little girls. I enjoy cooking but love baking even more! (My husband certainly doesn't complain!) All the girls in my family and I all enjoy exchanging recipes and trying them out on our families. Taste of Home and Betty Crocker were my original kitchen/recipe resources - now I am a Zaar-aholic! I love trying out new recipes and my family does too! It brings me great joy and is a personal goal of mine to be able to offer a meal or a treat to any guest that comes in my door.