This is my clone of the Mediterranean Pizza served at Schlotzsky's Deli, which I had to come up with because ours closed down.. It wasn't too hard to figure out though, because the ingredients are listed on the menu on their website, lol.. Tastes just like being there again.
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces basil pesto (premade or purchased)
- 6 pita breads (can use Boboli pizza breads)
- 6 ounces black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 16 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread the breads with the pesto.
- Top with desired amounts of black olives, red onion, tomatoes, and feta cheese.
- Lastly, cover with mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Note: You can substitute the sun dried tomatoes with fresh, diced tomatoes if you prefer.