Masala 'Pepper & Potatoes' / 'Capsicum & Alu'
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
masala with capsicum and potato
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 2 tablespoons oil or 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cm piece ginger, grated
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 3 large green capsicum
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mango powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garam masala
- using a pan get it hot and add the oil and when hot enough add the cumin seeds and fry for 30 seconds.
- add the onions and fry on medium heat until getting brown.
- then add garlic and ginger and continue cooking for a few minutes until brown.
- add potatoes and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat with lid on without stirring.
- add the coriander, salt ,tumeric, chilli powder and tomato and stir into mixture.
- then add capsicums and stir into mixture and put lid on and cook on low for about 5 minutes.
- then add garam masala, sugar and mango powder and heat through.
- goes well with chapati, dahl or in a wrap.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION