Marsala Cranberry-Cherry Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup dry marsala wine
- 1⁄2 cup dried cherries
- 1 (16 ounce) can sour cherries in light syrup, drained
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan. Gently cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a rotisserie chicken, roast pork or turkey.
- Adapted from "Half Scratch Magic" cookbook. Published by Clarkson Potter.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving (sauce only): Calories 140; Total fat 0g; Saturated fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 70mg; Carbohydrate 33g; Fiber 1g; Protein 1g; Vitamin A 10%DV*; Vitamin C 2%DV; Calcium 0%DV; Iron 4%DV *Daily Value.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!