Marinated Chicken Breasts
- Ready In:
- 2 cups diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 6 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In large resealable plastic bag, combine the soda, soy sauce, oil, garlic powder and horseradish.
- Add chicken.
- Seal the bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium-heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!