Maple Soy Glaze
- Ready In:
1/2 cup glaze
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Whisk the ingredients together.
- Brush mixture on cooked meat, or it could also be used as a marinade.
- NOTE: Ingredients can be halved as follows: 2 tablespoons maple syrup, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in Dallas, Texas and have an energetic 13 year-old son and a beautiful 11 year-old daughter. I enjoy riding my sport bike, traveling to my home-away-from-home Cozumel, dancing, fishing and camping. <br /><br /><br /><br /><img src="http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r317/j_welcome/pics2/food/PRMRcopy.jpg" alt="" /> <br /><img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/AMpageSticker.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket" /></p>