Maple Mustard Chicken
photo by ncmysteryshopper
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well.
- Reserve 1/4 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add chicken and turn to coat. Seal or cover; refrigerate for 4-8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Grill 6-8 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting with the reserved marinade and turning occasionally.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This chicken was so delicious! So moist! So flavorful! I made an extra breast so I could have it for lunch and one of the boys got to it first! I ran out of Dijon and acutally had to use 1 TB Dijon and 1 TB yellow mustard. I ended up marinating the chicken for about 36 hours LOL! Very Very Good. I will make this one again.