Maple Curry Pork Tenderloin
- Ready In:
1 Pork tenderloin
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce, and
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder, and
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Trim pork of visible fat.
- Place pork in a large resealable bag.
- Wisk all the ingredients together and pour over pork.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Transfer pork and marinate to a small roasting or baking pan.
- Roast, uncovered at 350 F for 40 minutes It should still be slightly pink.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Drizzle with extra sauce and serve.
Join The Conversation
Absolutely LOVED this recipe.... I did not have the orange zest or coriander and it turned out amazing.... this is probably my new favorite pork tenderloin recipe... The next time I make it, I think I will take the left over sauce and make a gravy to put over mashed potatoes. I marinated for about 4 hours and it came out really juicy. I will marinate over night next time.