Maple Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
photo by Sageca
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Slice pork tenderloins crosswise into 1-inch rounds.
- Lightly sprinkle both sides of the medallions with salt and pepper; press both sides into the flour.
- Cover bottom of skillet with olive oil.
- Over medium heat brown pork for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the medallions to a plate.
- Add the mushrooms, shallots and green onions to the pan.
- Cook until mushrooms are just tender.
- Put the pork tenderloin back in the skillet and add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. Stir to coat all pieces of pork.
- Transfer to a baking pan and place the oven and bake for 30 minutes, stirring once.
- Serve pork with rice, mashed or roasted potatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, read recipe books and food magazines,spend time in kitchen stores, grocery stores, gourmet shops, learning new cooking techniques, trying new kitchen gadgets,tasting exotic foods,enjoying a wonderful meal. I've always had a herb garden; now I have containers on my patio with my must have herbs. It seems, everything tastes better with fresh herbs!