Mango Pork Fajitas With Chipotle Sour Cream
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 3mins
- 1 -2 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 in thick strips
- 1 -2 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup fresh ripe mango, chunks
- 1 cup sour cream (light is okay, do not use fat-free)
- 4 fresh minced garlic cloves, divided
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 teaspoons minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Toss pork strips in the taco seasoning to coat evenly.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add pork strips, onion, bell pepper, and 3 cloves minced fresh garlic; stir-fry 3-5 minutes.
- Divide the pork mixture and mango chunks into four equal parts.
- Roll up in warmed tortillas.
- Serve with chipotle sour cream.
- For the chipotle sour cream mixture; in a medium bowl combine sour cream, chilpotle chiles, cilantro and 1 minced garlic clove; mix until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours to blend flavors.
- To warm the tortillas; wrap loosely in a kitchen towel, microwave on HIGH for 30-40 seconds.
Join The Conversation