My family loves these peppery veggie fajitas! Serve the fajitas with flour tortillas, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and I even put steamed broccoli on the side (so each can add broccoli if they wanted).
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- lemon pepper
- flour tortilla
- cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- In a large frying pan over a medium heat, saute olive oil and garlic.
- Let the garlic saute for 2 minutes, stir in the green and yellow bell peppers.
- Let the peppers saute for 2 minutes, stir in the onions.
- After two minutes add the mushrooms and green onions to the frying pan.
- Season the vegetables with lemon pepper to taste and stir well.
- Cover the frying pan and cook until all of the vegetables are tender.
- Serve the fajitas with flour tortillas, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation