Mango Pineapple and Curry Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Cut out from a magazine server with chicken, turkey or white fish.
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 270 ml light coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- Heat oil in saucepan.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until soft.
- Add curry powder, fish sauce, pineapple and half the mangoes.
- Simmer about 5 minutes until the mango breaks down.
- Stir in remaining mango and coriander.
- Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION