Mango, Papaya, Cucumber and Red Onion Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 large papaya, peeled and diced
- 2 cups English cucumbers, seeded, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 1 bunch watercress
- Combine mango, papaya, cucumber and red onion in a bowl.
- Whisk together vinegar, orange juice, rind, mustard and honey. Slowly whisk in oil. Stir in poppyseeds and mint. Toss with fruit, cucumber, and red onion.
- Lay watercress on a platter and top with salad.
- Great served with spicy chicken.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!