Spinach and Red Onion Salad
This simple salad was one of the first that my mother in law served to me. She has a way with spinach!
- Ready In:
- fresh spinach leaves, washed and spun dry
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- garlic-flavored croutons
- Place spinach in large bowl.
- Top with onions, cheese, and dressing.
- Add croutons.
- Toss and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more