Mamie Eisenhower's Million Dollar Fudge
- Ready In:
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces German chocolate
- 1 pint marshmallow cream
- Boil sugar, salt, butter, and evaporated milk together for 6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- While mixture is still hot, add semisweet chocolate chips, German chocolate, and marshmallow fluff.
- Beat together by hand until all the chocolate is melted.
- Refrigerate until set. Cut into small squares.
- Makes 1 9X13" pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!