Maduros En Gloria
- Ready In:
- 6 medium bananas, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup light cream
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- Fry bananas in butter over medium heat until brown on all sides.
- Arrange in a butter baking dish.
- Mix sugar with cheese and sprinkle with cinnamon (if desired).
- Spread cheese mixture over bananas.
- Add cream until bananas are almost covered.
- Bake in oven 350°F until tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cream should not be absorbed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY