- Ready In:
- 2 chopped onions
- mist oil
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded light mozzarella cheese
- salt, pepper
- 4 cups elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons margarine or 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Sauté onion in oil until soft.
- Add soup, water and cheese. Stir together until cheese is melted. Remove from heat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until tender but firm. Drain. Put pasta in lightly greased 9x13 pan and add tomato soup mixture to pasta. Stir.
- Topping: melt margarine in saucepan or in microwave. Stir in bread crumbs. Sprinkle all over. Bake, uncovered, in 350F oven for 30 minutes.
Join The Conversation