Macaroni and Chickpeas
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
from Sara Moulton. if you wish, add chopped onion
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, draines
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 6 ounces macaroni noodles or 6 ounces other pastas
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- bring a large pot of water to a boil. add the salt then drop in the broccoli and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. remove with a slotted spoon.
- drop the pasta in the water and cook.
- while pasta cooks, heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat. add garlic, red pepper flakes, and garbanzo beans and cook for approximately 2 minutes.
- add the tomatoes and broccoli and cook until hot. when pasta is finished cooking, drain and add to the broccoli mixture. warm through and devour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION