Macadamia Coffee Cake
photo by Fisher Nuts
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup Fisher Macadamia Halves and Pieces
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly spray 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- For topping, combine sugars, cinnamon and macadamia pieces; set aside.
- For cake, in medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In large mixing bowl cream butter and sugar using electric mixer. Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix until blended. Alternately add flour mixture and sour cream to butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Spread half of cake mixture in pan. Sprinkle half of topping over cake mixture; repeat with remaining cake mixture and topping.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center is clean when removed. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely. Cut into squares to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!