Luzianne Raspberry Sweet Iced Tea
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Northern twist on a southern favorite.
- Ready In:
- 1 large luzianne decaffeinated tea bag (family-size, for iced tea)
- 4 shoprite raspberry herbal tea bags
- 1 gallon water
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- Fill your pot comfortably with enough water, turn to medium heat, add tea bags, and bring to boil.
- Once it has come to a boil, remove from heat and let steep for a couple of minutes.
- Remove bags from water, pour tea in pitcher, add sugar, and stir until dissolved.
- Fill gallon pitcher the remaining way with cold water and stir.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I love it! Had everything in the house except for the Luzianne tea so I used Tetley Ceylon with President's Choice Raspberry Thriller. Made early in the afternoon and enjoyed it with dinner. I just made a half amount as I'm the only iced tea drinker in the house. Oh yeah, used Splenda for the sugar. Made for PAC, Spring 2014.Reply