Lumpia (Beef) Rolls
photo by Ambitious cook
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 beef bouillon
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 25 pieces spring roll wrappers
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water (to seal rolls)
- Heat skillet on med-high heat. Add oil.
- Saute garlic and onion.(Till onion turns transparent).
- Add ground beef.Cook till its no longer pink.
- Add chopped carrots,soy sauce and beef bouillion.
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste. When meat mixture is cooked, drain excess oil and let it cool.
- While waiting for the meat to cool down,separate wrappers.
- Put 1 Tbsp -2 Tbsp of filling in the center of the wrapper. And seal the edges with the cornstarch mixture.
- When done wrapping rolls, you can freeze them for later use or deep fry it.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- And 6-8 rolls (depending on the size of your fryer) in the deep fryer,and fry them till they're golden brown.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
- NOTE: ***(Direction on "how to wrap?' should be on the back of the pkg.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY