Luau Baked Beans
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Take your canned beans and kick it up a notch! The recipe is for the microwave but I often times just do it on the stove. This is requested for the yearly bbq!
- Ready In:
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (21 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Combine onions and green pepper in a 2 qt microwave safe casserole.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Add beans, pineapple,catsup, brown sugar and soy sauce. Mix lightly.
- Microwave on high uncovered for 12-14 minutes or until steaming hot stirring twice.
- Can be transferred to a crock pot and kept on low.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION