Low Fat Ras Malai
- Ready In:
- Mix together the first 4 ingredients into a dough and form into small oval, slightly flattened balls.
- Meanwhile boil the milk with sugar and cardamom seeds.
- When the milk starts to boil add the malai/ milk powder balls.
- When they start to swell up lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Just before removing from heat add kewra essence.
- Garnish with pistachios.
- Chill and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!