Low Fat Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I had to bring a creamy salad to my exercise class party that was low fat, and this is what I managed to come up with. It came out great, if I do say so myself!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar or 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry white wine
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a blender or food processor, process all ingredients except sour cream until completely mixed.
- Add sour cream and process just until mixed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was delicious! My only suggestions are to use just one garlic clove (I love garlic, but 2 cloves made it way too garlicky for me), and to add one packet of good seasons italian dressing mix...I did this and it turned out so wonderful! I also made it with plain yogurt rather than sour cream. For those of you who do weight watchers, this turns out to be just 1 point for 4 TBS...wow!Reply
see 9 more