Low Carb Vegetable Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Although I haven't made this salad yet I am planning on making it soon. Not only is it low carb (about 5 grams per serving) it sounds delicious! Recipe Source: local newspaper
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower
- 2⁄3 cup sliced pimento stuffed olive
- 7 scallions, sliced
- 2 cups spinach, washed three times and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Using a food processor shred cauliflower using shredding disk.
- Put cauliflower and 2-3 tablespoons water in a micro-wave safe dish or bowl, cover dish with plastic wrap or other cover and microwave it on high for 5 minutes. Uncover and let cool. Drain and set aside.
- While the cauliflower is cooking combine other vegetables (olives-parsley) in a large salad bowl. Toss.
- Add the cauliflower and toss.
- In a small jar combine oil, garlic, vinegar, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper. Whisk or shake jar.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION