Low Carb-Sugar Free Blueberry Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- 1⁄2 cup almond flour
- 1⁄2 cup flax seed meal
- 1⁄4 cup artificial sweetener (We use Splenda)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup artificial sweetener (We use Splenda)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free jam (we use Smuckers blackberry)
- 1⁄2 cup artificial sweetener (We use Splenda)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum (optional thickener)
- Mix crust ingredients in a 8 or 9 inch glass pie dish.
- Press into dish.
- In mixer, beat eggs, cream cheese, sweetener, sour cream and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into crust.
- While baking at 350°F for 20 minutes, prepare blueberry sauce.
- On stove, place all ingredients over medium heat.
- Cook until blueberries soften.
- Pour on baked cheesecake and chill for a few hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!