Low Carb Deep Dish Pizza
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (or an Italian cheese blend)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated and divided in half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 14 ounces pizza sauce (or lower carb spaghetti sauce)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.Beat together cream cheese and eggs until smooth. Add cream, first 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, and spices; mix again.
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking pan [sprayed with oil (Pam)] sprinkle 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese. Pour egg/cream cheese mixture over the top of the Mozzarella. Bake at 375 for 40 minutes (until it is golden brown). This will look like focaccia and is the crust for the pizza. Remove from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Spread on pizza sauce; sprinkle on 1 cup Mozzarella cheese and pile high with your chosen toppings! Then sprinkle on 2nd 1/4 cup Parmesan. Return to oven and bake until bubbly and browned (about 15 minutes). Allow to stand 10-15 minutes before cutting. Serves 8.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!