Low Carb Chocolate Brownie Cookie
photo by cisquester
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2⁄3 cups erythritol
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup hershey's cocoa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt and Hershey's cocoa in a bowl and set aside.
- In mixer, cream butter, cream cheese and Erythritol sugar substitute. Add eggs and vanilla.
- slowly add dry ingredients until well blended.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop dough into about 1 1/2 inch balls( or whatever size you like. 1 1/2 inch should make about 60 cookies) separate each ball by about 2 inches on parchment paper.
- Flatten each ball to about 1/4 to 1/2 in thick. ( note: these cookies go not spread when cooking. So you must flatten to desired thickness).
- Sprinkle with non sugar sweetener if desired.
- Place on center rack and bake for 14 to 16 minuets.
- Cool completely on parchment paper.
- Makes about 5 dozen.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!