Low Carb Chicken Rollups
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Place chicken breast between 2 layers of clingwrap. Use a meat mallet to pound breast to a usable thickness. Repeat with each chicken breast.
- Lay slice of proscuitto ham on each breast and top with 1/2 cup of the cheese. Using the clingwrap, roll the chicken breast up keeping it contained in the wrap. Twist the clingwrap at the sides of the rolled up breast to tighten and form the roll into a compressed roll. Refrigerate an hour for so it will keep it's form.
- Melt the butter in one container.
- Combine the other breading ingredients in another container.
- Take each rollup and first dip in the butter and then in the parmesan cheese mixture. Press the cheese mixture lightly into the roll to help hold it in place.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 45 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Preparation time does not include time in the refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!