Low Calorie Buttermilk Cottage Cheese Salad Dressing.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups nonfat cottage cheese or 2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 10 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In blender or food processor, mix cottage cheese until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">