Low-Cal Banana Cream Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
An awesome low-cal banana cream pie with jell-o pudding and cool whip!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 (4 ounce) boxes jello sugar-free fat-free banana cream pudding mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
- 2 cups Kashi Golean cereal
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- Put cereal in blender and blend until they look like small crumbs.
- Place crumbs around bottom and sides of pie pan, securing with cooking spray.
- In large bowl add pudding mix and milk, and whisk well.
- Put pudding mix into pie crust.
- Top with cool whip before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION