- Ready In:
1 9inch Quiche
- 1 9 inch uncooked pie dough, pre-baked 15 minutes,dock dough first
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup of the white part only leek, sliced
- 8 shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and sliced,1 cup
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked lobster meat
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Heat olive oil over medium low heat in a medium sauté pan and sauté the leek and mushrooms until soft.
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs with the cream and the milk.
- Add salt, pepper, dill and nutmeg.
- Place the leek, mushroom, lobster, scallion and cheese into the pie shell.
- Pour batter on top and shake evenly.
- Cook in a preheated 375° oven for 30-35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
In Memory of Maxie, a beloved pet who we love and miss so very much. Our sweet Maxie was a black lab who wss put to sleep because of stomache cancer. 1997 - October 31, 2007 In Memory of Cheech, a beloved pet who we love and miss so much. March 1996 - July 9, 2005 In memory of Tanner, a beloved pet I love and miss you. July 15, 1999 - February 14, 2004 I live in Missouri, USA. I am a stay at home mom to 2 boys. Chance - January 1999 and Blake April 2005. My favorite cookbooks are: Kitchen Secrets by Reader's Digest, The Phillsbury Cookbook, Cambell's Favorite Recipes, Dinner On Hand by Kraft, The Complete Holiday Cookbook, Taste of Home Cookbooks, and a few family cookbooks. My favorite recipe sites are: Recipe_Center (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Recipe_Center/), Classy Clones (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Classy_Clones/), www.Recipezaar.com, www.Cooking.com, www.MyMeals.com, www.Cambellkitchen.com, www.copykat.com, www.verybestbaking.com, www.allrecipe.com, www.recipesource.com and www.topsecretrecipes.com I have 3 pets. Oreo, male cat Drake, Yellow Koi (fish) Rocky, Turtle