Loaded Tuna Casserole
- Ready In:
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 cup celery
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) packet chicken gravy mix
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup peas, either canned or frozen
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package.
- In a saucepan cook celery and onion in the butter/margarine untitl soft.
- Stir in Milk, Mayo, Sour Cream, and Gravy Mix.
- Stir in tuna, red pepper flakes, hard boiled eggs, peas, and noodles.
- Sprinkle with Cheese and Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!