Linguini With Crab Fat (Aligue) Sauce
- Ready In:
- 500 ml mud crab fat (aligue)
- 3 tablespoons basil and parsley pesto sauce
- 500 ml tomato sauce
- 125 ml fresh milk (or evaporated)
- 1 garlic clove, minced finely
- 1 medium onion, minced finely
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- finely ground salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 kg linguine (or any long pasta you prefer)
- Sautè garlic in hot oil. When the garlic stops to sizzle but has not yet turned golden brown, stir in the onion until transparent.
- Pour in the aligue and cook for two minutes.
- Pour the milk and the tomato sauce, stir, then cover for five minutes.
- Turn off the heat, stir and mix in the pesto and salt and pepper. Add sugar if desired.
- Top on previously cooked and drained linguini or spaghetti, and sprinkle ground parmesan cheese.
- note: The pesto is a homemade mix of half basil and half parsley processed with a clove of garlic and olive oil. But you can use any bottled pesto if you have one at hand.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY