- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- coarse sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons green decorator sugar (I used regular sugar)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Beat butter, sugar, and confectioners' sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolks, vanilla, and lime zest. Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into the butter mixture.
- Chill 30 minutes (I skipped this step). Roll tablespoonfuls into balls and flatten and sprinkle with coarse sugar and bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar, green decorating sugar, and lime juice and spread over cooled cookies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.