- Ready In:
- 1 lb extra firm tofu, sliced into 8 pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Braggs liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper (with salt, more or less depending upon how much pepper you can handle)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or lightly coat with oil. Poke each slice of tofu with a fork 3-4 times to let the flavors seep inches
- Drizzle the olive oil and aminos on a plate. Use a microplane to grate the garlic into the mix (or mince the garlic as finely as you can). Dredge each tofu slice and lay them out on the plate. Sprinkle one tablespoon of lemon pepper over the tofu and rub it inches Flip and repeat.
- Place the tofu in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes on one side, flip and bake another 10 minutes. Yum!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/451456/Paula+Grad+18.JPG I'm a grad student and also teach at two different schools, so I need some fast/easy recipes. I try to eat vegan, and most of my creations are also gluten-free because my husband is Diabetic/Celiac. I don't post any recipes I have not personally tried and liked.