Lemon Orzo With Mushrooms and Pine Nuts
I love orzo and this recipe from Rachael Ray looks delish.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb orzo pasta
- 3⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 3⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 2 (6 ounce) white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the orzo until al dente. Drain and return to the pot. Stir in the pine nuts, parsley, lemon juice, lemon peel and 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, heat 1/4 cup olive oil oven high heat until rippling. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 7 minutes. Divide the orzo among 4 plates and top with the mushrooms.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 17 more