Lemony Orzo Salad with Feta and Pine Nuts
- Ready In:
- If pine nuts are not toasted, toast them on a cookie sheet in a 350F oven for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Boil water in a 6-8 quart pot with optional flavor cubes.
- Add orzo and cook until tender.
- Drain orzo in colander and rinse with cold water.
- Toss orzo in a large bowl with the olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Then toss in the rest of the ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You can add more lemon juice if you like it really lemony.
- Chill salad for 3-4 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!