Lemon, Lime and Cinnamon Fruit Salad
- Ready In:
- 2 mangoes, cubed
- 2 bananas, sliced diagonally
- 1⁄2 honeydew, in balls (or other melon)
- 1⁄2 pawpaw or 1/2 papaya, cubed
- 1⁄4 fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup mint, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro lime salad dressing (Kraft free Thai Lime & Coriander)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey, heated until runny
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine fruit and mint in a large bowl.
- Combine the dressing, honey and cinnamon in another bowl. Pour over fruit salad and gently combine to coat. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Keilor Downs, Victoria in Australia. I am a receptionist in Melbourne. My favorite cook books are anything Weight Watchers or Simply 2 good 2 be true also any muffin or scone cook books. I love cooking easy stuff but I love a challange ocasionaly on the weekends when i have a bit more time. My pet peeve is how much capsicum/bell peppers are in recipes now as i am elergic to them.