Lemon! Lemon! & More Lemon Cake!
photo by MaMaDash1
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box Duncan Hines lemon supreme cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 tablespoons lemon extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon extract
- Follow Directions on back of Duncan Hines Cake Mix Box.
- Blend Box of Gelatin, Lemon Extract & Lemon Zest to Mix.
- Pour Batter Into 2 9-Inch Round Cake Pans Or 13 x 9 Inch Cake Pan.
- Bake for (2 9-Inch) 24 Min or (13 x 9) 25 minute.
- Cool For 15 Minutes.
- Place on Cake Plate.
- Spoon Glaze over first layer.
- Add second layer spoon or pour over top layer.
- (use more or less it's up to you).
- Then Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img title=Cool src=/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif border=0 alt=Cool /><span style=color: #333399;> I Bake because of my Two daughters they want to try all kinds of things so we made sundays our baking days, and on some saturdays we make that our ice cream social day. We have two critics My fiancee and my son they are really honest LOL...</span></p> <p><span style=color: #333399;><img title=Cool src=/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif border=0 alt=Cool /> I Just love it... </span></p>