Lemon Icebox Pie
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, combine the crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter.
- Pat into a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate and bake for 6-8 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a big bowl, whisk together the milk, yolks, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Pour the lemon filling into the cooled crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until set.
- Cool on a wire rack; chill the pie for 30 minutes.
- When the pie is completely cooled, whip the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Mound the whipped cream on top of the pie and chill for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!