MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is a wonderful way to enjoy the mouth-watering goodness of fresh lemons!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups and 2 tbsp all purpose unbleached flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup milk, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 large lemons, zested and juiced
- Watch the video: MomsHeart.net/lemon-cake.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add butter, milk, vanilla and beat with a mixer until fluffy, for about two minutes. Add the eggs and continue beating for 2 more minutes.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- While still warm, gently pierce the cake all over with a fork. Pour the glaze slowly and evenly over the cake, allowing it to seep into the holes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION