Leftover Spaghetti Casserole
photo by Tommy12919
- Ready In:
1 casserole dish
- Mix the tomatoes with spaghetti and pour into a pan according, to the size of your spaghetti.
- Cover with pepperoni and then cover pepperoni with cheese.
- I usually make these and put them in the freezer, to be ready for family or church get togethers always take the top off of the casserole before you bake it so the cheese wont stick to the top.
- Bake at 350°F until it is bubbling because it is already cooked.
- My family can't get enough of it, I have some that don't like meat so I fix some with hamburger and some traditional.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I just made this recipe for dinner and it was a huge hit! I found this recipe because I had leftover spaghetti and meat sauce that I wanted to do something different then just warm up. I thought this recipe would work great and I was correct. I left out the can of tomatoes since I had that with the sauce. I topped it with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and provolone cheese. It was fantastic! I will be using this again with any leftover spaghetti and meat sauce.