Layered Mexican Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 bag romaine lettuce
- 1 1⁄4 cups salsa
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Place 1/2 the lettuce in bottom of serving dish.
- Layer salsa, beans, and squash over lettuce.
- Place cucumber over squash, sprinkle with olives.
- Top with remaining lettuce.
- Dressing: Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, garlic powder, and lemon juice.
- Spread evenly on top of salad.
- Sprinkle with cheese and onion.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation